- First get this file and put CommCenter.patch on your Desktop:
3G S: http://iphwn.org/CommCenter_3gs_312.zip
- Copy /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/Support/CommCenter to your Desktop also.
- Open the Terminal and:
bspatch CommCenter CommCenter-hacked CommCenter.patch
- Now go ahead and delete CommCenter now from your Desktop and rename CommCenter-hacked to just CommCenter.
- Rename CommCenter on your iPhone to CommCenter.backup in case something bad happens, so you have a backup.
- Copy the new CommCenter to your iPhone.
- SSH into your iPhone or use MobileTerminal as root and chmod +755 the new CommCenter so that it's executable.
- Restart your phone.
- Check your Setting > General > Network, and you should have the Tethering option. If you dont Go to http://help.benm.at on your phone and install the mobileconfig just like you did in 3.0.